Friday, September 21, 2012

I'm "Publishing" now...

...kind of thought of this as just where my friends could find me. My little diary ....didn't ever dream I was "publishing."  "Publishing" just kind of took something out of it...makes it seem too big and impersonal.

It's funny when you do start a blog...you just want to "say" something about what's happening in your life...and a small part of you wants to have a following of your blog.  I kind of equate to sitting at the cool kid table at lunch...you want to be liked and no mater how we hate to admit it...I think we all still have a small grain of the need to be popular.

So...I'm still going to write about pushing racks around and frustrations and people I love and experiences.

People know where to find me if they look.




No comments: