Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thoughts on the New Year...

...a month late.

In random order...

Griffin Oxley is the best name on the planet.  He makes his debut in April. He's got great parents.
2013 is going to be a really good year for us...Bob and I.  2012 kind of beat on us.
My husband is a great man.  (He flew his colours brightly in The Moving of Evelyn.)  She is  happy and likes being here...even though she "doesn't see us for months."  (Really...she sees us once or twice a week...)
Evelyn is the best inspiration to find joy in the moment...and she is in the moment...vital and vibrant.  She just doesn't remember the moment beyond half and hour.
We shouldn't remember dumb stuff that pisses us off...and most of it is dumb stuff...beyond half an hour.
I want to do theater again...keep wondering if I have something to say...to put out there about myself.
Thankful for our Commune...our Tribe...our great circle of friends. Brilliant.

Mostly...I feel hope...just good stuff coming.

I hope you do as well.

No comments: