Sunday, March 2, 2008

Feeling Lost...

I have found myself in a strange little place lately and I really don't like it. I guess for lack of a better word, it could be described as a funk. I am just feeling like I am not sure where I belong, if people like me, if anything that I do matters. I KNOW that sounds way over dramatic but that's what there. Everything just feels to be in transition and I am not sure where I fit in. We have had changes at work and that is all still playing out...some days I feel like I am working with the Borgias or the Medicis. I just don't have the energy to play that game...or the cunning.

Interesting...there is an audition coming up that I really want to go to. The play is "The Lion in Winter". I would to audition for Eleanor. I want to audition because I haven't auditioned for so long and auditioning is painful to me. The play is all about machinations and political maneuvering. I may be totally wrong for Eleanor but more than anything want my lovely Bobert to audition...I think he would be wonderful as Henry and have the best time. He hasn't been on stage in so long...he needs to get back in the saddle. I can just see him doing this show. Kathylynn...are you there? Audition!!! You would be wonderful.

I know that my funk will pass but I hate when it descends with it's darkness and bad tapes. I can find everything to hate about myself and have a hard time finding the nice voice to talk to myself with....that's hard on the best of days.

I think I will chalk it up to gray days in Ohio in more ways than one.

1 comment:

Gumby said...

use your happy "you're great!" voice, before I have to open a can of whoop-ass on you...