Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I Can't Edit....or thoughts on blogging

I don't know how to edit stuff after I get it out there...the last post turned into something differant than I thought when I started writing...in a good way but then the title was wrong and not what I meant to say and does that really matter?

I got started doing this blog thing because I had friends from "(W)holes" (please see earlier blog) who had them and I wanted to be hip, cool...okay, a little..but I really wanted to read what they had to say...to stay in touch...and put myself out there. It IS like writing a diary and it is strange to think that I might have anything to say anybody would be interested in.

I love reading my friends blogs. I hear their voices in their words...better than phone calls. The cool thing about blogs is it is like writing letters...sometimes we can be more honest when we write stuff down.

Bob tells me that my blogs sometimes sound like Carrie Bradshaw...she questioned the world and her place in it...so do I, so do we all.

A good thought for finding your place int the world...don't pee in the sand box and always try to play nice with the other kids.

2 comments:

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

There is definitely something therapeutic about "verbal vomit" every once in a while, isn't there. On bad days (and I've had a few) I feel so much better once I just get it off my chest...

Gumby said...

I always learn something from you.

"Don't pee in the sandbox."

Explains why I never had friends in 1st grade.