Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's 5:00...

...and I am still in my robe. I do feel a little guilty about it but if the truth be known...not so much. I have taken a bath, the clothes I intend to put on are ready to go...I just haven't gotten around to it. I have been doing little projects but not really the stuff that I really need to be doing...like the laundry that is overflowing or picking up my clothes in our bedroom because it looks like my closet has regurgitated all of its contents. (Have I mentioned how patient my husband is about that kind of stuff?)

All in all, I am having a lovely day. Sitting in my litle computer room I get to look out at the change of season and listen to music and it makes me happy. It's brilliant.

I hope that y'all are having an equally brilliant day.

No comments: