Saturday, May 22, 2010

Is it wrong...

...to want a life that matches your friends? Meaning you have the same hours. I always feel a half step out of every one's life. I wonder if it it is worth it. I have given away so much away of the things I am passionate about to a company who I think doesn't really know I exist. I am an employee number that is sent a pay check...I am a body that moves the store around...I am dispensable.

After nine years with this company, they are NOW hiring within. After nine years with this company...seven of which under a Napoleonic manager...I NOW have to PROVE my self.

QUITE FRANKLY, IM'DONE!!!!!

I am tired of of y'all coming in and playing dress up and I have to pick your clothes up off the floor...and I mean OFF THE FLOOR! How special you are, that every thing you tried on can be discarded to the floor.


I am over people treating me like crap because I don't go fast enough...meaning you have have been trying stuff on for three hours and...OMG...you are SOOOOO LATE.....and I am suddenly being so slow at doing my job....and I get angry thrown at me.. Happens a lot....A LOT.

Here's dilemma...customer complaint...long term customer...REALLLLLY UNHAPPY! It was the store manager who treated her badly. What do I do with this information? Rock and a hard place.

We generally pay our part time people appallingly not enough an hour and expect them to be our beck and call girls. Our store has a great team...we've been together a while...we are in for the whole..and I don't think any of them are paid their worth...

None of us are.

I think my company feels we are all disposable commodities. Without US in your stores, you are just a TV commercial ...a magazine wish list.

I feel a rebellion bubblng to the surface.

No comments: