Monday, May 24, 2010

Reading...

...my comment in my last posting about having to prove myself made me feel I was being a tad self righteous...therefore I rethink.

Don't we all have to prove ourselves everyday?

We do it at our jobs, with our loved ones, with our friends...in our everyday existence. We do it by doing the best that we can...by trying to be best of what we are.

My Bobert is a great teacher in doing his best. He probably doesn't see that about himself but I do. He is there at the ready when someone needs him. A while back our friend Molly was running a high fever and feeling crappy and scared. Bob went to the drug store and got a care package of what she needed...and added his own get better fixes...Gatorade and crappy tabloids. (Trust me...reading the National Enquirer when you're sick somehow does make you feel better.) He is just a force for good...even when he has a dark day. How I love him so.

I don't feel like I have doing my best lately...so yes...I need to prove myself...mostly to myself.

Not quite feeling up to the challenge but I'm gonna try.

No comments: