Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My To Do List for Summer...

...in no order of importance.

Hang wash on the clothesline...and bring it in on the same day.
Use my roller skates on a regular basis.
Ride my little bike to work at least three times. I do love my streamers...thank you, Joyce.
Get a pool pass and use it at every available opportunity. I want serious...at least for me...tan lines come September.
Visit our parents at least three times each.
Get more sleep...and get another set of pretty Shabby Chic sheets from Target to wiggle myself into. Even though they will be really pink and flowery, Bob thinks they feel good, too.
Find a place to Karaoke comfortable enough that all our friends will get up and sing...it's good to be stupid with friends.
Use all of the vacation time I have accrued...a pipe dream...but a good dream.
I want to visit my child in his hometown of Portland.
I want to audition and get cast in "Streetcar".

Most important...

I want a summer with the people I love and want them on our porch, in our kitchen, around us...with us.

What could be better?

2 comments:

KL said...

I want to come and sit on your porch...and talk about Streetcar...and Rene...and Cory...and my three boys...and, and, and....

cynderloowho said...

Anytime, my Angel, anytime. Consider this an open invitation.