Saturday, October 30, 2010

Everybody Hurts...

...sometimes everything is wrong and you need to sing along. Interesting that this song should be up on iTunes at this moment.

Serendipity.

Going to the parents tomorrow and feel like I am walking into a hornets nest of emotion. The Daddy Bear is home but not sure how well everyone is dealing. Walking into parental lives thrown into total upheaval...and my sisters...and yes, I do know how everyone is dealing. That would be not well and I sense people on the edge.

Feel like I am going into a situation that I am unprepared for...I have to be the grown up with my mother. She needs help...she's falling apart. My mother has always scared me...the words of a John Lennon song playing now "Yes, it's real life...no need to feel alone..yes...it's real love."

Maybe it time to tell Lucille to get over herself.

2 comments:

KL said...

I am in love with your new photo. Waiting for another blog post, sweetie...

cynderloowho said...

...and I just changed it because I thought...well who knows...so I am changing it back to what you like.