Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Picure of Me...

...that I posted I keep wanting to take down. A lovely dear friend they like the photo so.

I had a customer YELL at me in the middle of my store yesterday. It made me shake and I was in the back room sobbing. I have never been so verbally attacked...well, yes, I have...but not by a person I have never met before. She told me that I was rude, arrogant, asked her questions which implied she stupid, that I was snobbish and...and it went on to wonderful to levels from there. I was literally shaking. She told me to get away from her and I asked another of ladies to help her. I went to the sales desk because there was a return and the person had kept shopping...I asked the other manager about the return...and the next thing I know the woman is IN MY FACE accusing me of talking about her...everyone in the store was staring. Some of these people I have dealt with...I was humiliated. I WAS SO ANGRY...I had to hold to to the desk because I was shaking. I said to her "Does it it make you feel you feel good to stand here and make me me feel like crap?".

I looked at Joyce and said "Excuse me...I'm off the floor." In the back of head, I saw Sigourney Weaver in "Working Girl". I went into the backroom and sobbed.

I thought somehow I had caused this...done something to to deserve this. I didn't handle something right.

The worst is that I thought I am going to be in trouble because I talked back to a customer. This is going to be a big complaint call.

The worst of it...I went to the back room and cried. She shopped for two more hours with help.

What's wrong with this picture?