Sunday, January 4, 2015

Feeling a bit of a turmoil...

...may be New Year jitters. On New Years Eve fell asleep watching "Pretty Woman" and woke up to 12:00 exactly. Feel it's a good omen.
First concern...because it's what I was with today. Joyce isn't doing her job as a store manager. I think she's feeling WAY over her head it is caught up with her. Hired a lovely person who has such potential...but she actually wasn't as shown as hired in the system...because Joyce doesn't follow up on stuff. I made a call to the help desk and could've gotten it taken care of ...but alas...I'm an assistant. I'm nothing useful.
Funny thing...asked Joyce a day later if she called to get a number for the new person...seemed easy peasy. Her response..."I didn't feel like doing it."
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????
Toni let it slip that the comment was made by Joyce "It must be nice to sit home and get paid."  Yes Joyce...I chose to have surgery to make your life uncomfortable. The scar on my neck reminds me of how selfish I have been to you.
I understand the loss of her PTO and taking what she can before she loses it.
But she shown her underpants.


No comments: