Sunday, January 25, 2015

I have Nerdy glasses

...and I know because a little man at the Thrift Store today told me so.
Went to pop me some tags...ha! Love that phrase. Thank you Macklemore!
I still prefer to think of myself as a rag picker.
I digress.
Toured the store...ending in the front where the artwork and jewelry are. Little man was looking at the framed stuff. I meandered into the same artwork area. What I noticed...loved...there was a cart behind him of finds. When I came into his space...he just backed up and put his arm on the cart. He was the watcher of the cart. Get it. Made me smile at him.
Him: (big smile and giggle) You have nerdy glasses!
I looked at him and kind of laughed.
Me: I do.
Him: They're nice!
Me: I'm glad you like them. Thank you!
He made my day.



1 comment:

KL said...

Cyn,
I am here and I am still reading. I'm reviving my blog, too. :)
LOVE YOU.
KL