Monday, January 12, 2015

I never thought...

...that anyone would ever read what I wrote on my little page in the hyperspace of the internet.
Gobsmacked today that my husband reads my blog.
He told me I was being mean about my boss...took me back.
She's feeling overwhelmed at the moment. I get that. Frustrating for me...things I can figure out how to make happen...I can't bring to completion...because I'm a peon. I'm management...but not when it accounts for anything.
I've interviewed and hired people in the past...as an assistant manager. Two great...one not so much. At the time I feel Joyce left it up to me. Background...our store manager was out on disability for six months. Joyce and I were at the store whole lot. She had Mom stuff to deal with. We did what we needed to do.
What I miss...feeling like a team with Joyce.

No comments: